2017 Fall Ball Registration has closed.
Pony, Colt and Palomino (ages 13-18) are still accepting players. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up for those leagues.
General (but IMPORTANT) Registration Information
Things to note about our registration process when its time for you to register your child(ren).
- Once you click on the Registration button, it will open a new window for you to create a "log-in" for a site called TeamSnap. TeamSnap is where our Registration Form and information will be held. If you have already have a TeamSnap account, just use the "import player information" so that no new log-in is required and you can pull information from your first registration that was created. If you are new to the TeamSnap system, click the "No Thanks" choice and register from scratch.
- After you register you may log-in to TeamSnap at any time, but there won't be much to see until your child is assigned to a team. Once children are assigned to teams - that's when the fun starts.
What fun, you ask? It will assist with communication, display schedules, games, practices, organize snacks and more. It will be way cool, trust us.
A Few Notes...
- When you register, you may use any Web browser (IE, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) to register, but please note that people with IE have noticed things not quite lining up as they should. You may still register with IE, just know that the other 3 browsers may appear to be more pleasing to your keen eye.
- If you have questions on the Registration Forms or process, please email us at: email@example.com
- Everyone must register online, there are no more manual forms.
- Though we are processing payments online, as always, we do allow for you to send in a check instead. However, all payments must be received prior to your child's evaluation date. No team will be assigned until payment is made. If you are submitting payment, please mail to:
Summerfield Rec Assoc
Summerfield, NC 27358
We hope you enjoy the season!