Questions & Support
- How do coaches and the league communicate with Parents?
- (A) We send emails via TeamSnap. Parents and coaches must register with TeamSnap to receive the emails.
- I have registered, but can't see my child's team in TeamSnap.
- (A)Teams are not created until after evaluations. You will be notified once your child has been assigned a team.
- I have multiple children playing in a sport, but I can't see both of them in TeamSnap.
- (A)This may be related to how you registered with team snap. Be sure that you are using the same email address. If you are using different email addresses you will need to share access with the other email address.
Having trouble with Team Snap? Please check the links below before contacting a SRA representative.
- Adding Family Members to Team Snap
- How does player availability work?
- I'm not receiving team emails
- How do I enable text alerts
- Help logging in
- I want to stop logging in with Facebook
- Registration error with PayPal
Still not find an answer? Let us help you out firstname.lastname@example.org.